Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CodeIt! © Online Compiler for 60+ languages using Java and Ideone © API

Hello everyone ! I have just completed my non academic project so I thought of sharing it with all of you. I have created a GUI Application in Java which along with Ideone© API can be used to compile and execute your submissions in 60+ languages.

I have also added full file handling support in my application which can come quite handy in competitions like GSOC and CodeForces. User will be able to upload source code file, input file and also will be able to save output file, compilation info in a few clicks.

Also the plus factor is that my application allows re-editing  of code without user login !!
I am going to share the executable jar with you guys.

Here is the link for my project info: https://codeit.codeplex.com/

Feel free to comment and suggest any changes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment